We have enjoyed exploring the world together; now more than ever this is the best time to explore and experience Canada.
- A great way to safely re-introduce travel to your lives
- Re-discover the many unique worldly offerings without the crowds
- Take advantage of amazing promotional offers from our travel partners
- Travel freely within our provinces
- Support the local economy and Travel & Tourism sector
With the assistance of myself, your Personal Travel Advisor, you can consider a vast array of options that naturally lend themselves to the social distancing and safety requirements of Covid; whatever your preference in accommodation, activity or season and whether you prefer to travel solo, with your partner or with family and friends.
With health and safety protocols in place to safeguard your journeys and many added value amenities to enhance your experiences; whatever you decide, please rest assured that we continue to monitor this situation and will ensure you make your travel decisions based on accurate and reliable information. Our travel partners continue to be flexible and doing all possible to ensure you have a trip of a life time experience.
Here are just a few suggestions ….
- Enjoying vibrant fall foliage with endless trails for hiking and biking,completed by an evening of whetting your appetite with warm harvest foods or wine tastings at a local vineyard. Consider the Niagara Peninsula or Prince Edward County in Ontario, The Okanagan Valley or The Fraser Valley in British Columbia.
- Quebecois ‘joie de vivre’. Think The Eastern Townships, Ile d ’Orleans, Charlevoix or Quebec City.
- Ultimate pampering at breath taking resort spas. Consider The Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Banff Springs, Alberta, The Ancient Cedars Spa at the Wickaninnish Inn in British Columbia, Fox Harb’r Golf Resort & Spa in Nova Scotia or Ste. Anne’s Spa in Ontario.
- Staycations & City-Escapes enjoying unique neighborhoods and eateries. Think the Ritz-Carlton, Shangri-La or Four Seasons in Toronto; Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, Ritz-Carlton or Four Seasons in Montreal; the Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver or the Fairmont Empress in Victoria.
- Viewing the Northern Lights in the Yukon…these are best seen from now until mid-April.
- Experiencing a working ranch; wrangle cattle, horseback ride through our own back-country and indulge in old-fashioned country fare in British Columbia.
- A Fishing trip to Campbell River, or The Fraser River; BC salmon awaits and can be cooked for you by an award winning chef.
- Getting up close and personal with Polar Bears in Northern Manitoba, or perhaps Grizzly Bears in British Columbia’s rainforest; respecting their environment of course.
- Skiing the majestic mountains of the Rockies…perhaps in Whistler, or maybe Banff. Prefer snow-shoeing or snowboarding….options abound here too.
- Heli-skiing with a professional guide through un-spoiled slopes followed by a stay at a rustic mountain lodge.
- An expedition trip by sea where you can explore a marine protected area full of biodiversity and the remote Beechey Island. On this same trip you can see the Greenland coast and The Iluissat Ice fjord, home to the fastest-moving glacier of the world.
- Others you have in mind….
I believe travel is a part of the human spirit and craves experiences only a ‘Life Well Travelled’ can fulfil.
I encourage you to reach out to myself, your Personal Travel Advisor and learn more about Canada. I am ready for you and look forward to hearing from you. Together we can create your very own memorable Canadian experience…right at home!
Of course I am always here to begin exploring the world together again…